Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The CD-RW900SX is for professional CD recording and playback applications. As a CD recorder, this includes final mastering, dubbing from any external source, archiving audio and more. As a CD player, applications include music and dialog playback for industrial facilities, retail and business applications, house of worship, retail environments and more. The CD drive is built to withstand constant use and is high in durability and reliability. Other features include rich playback functions that enable the device to be used as professional-level CD player.
CD Recorder That Meets the Demands of ProfessionalsIndependent input trim controls for Left and Right and Digital Input Trim
Both the left and right analog inputs have their own analog input gain controls. In addition, the digital input can be controlled for optimal recording levels from a digital source.
Selectable Track Division Functions
The CD-RW900SX has a variety of track division functions.
- Automatic Track Division
Detects a track boundary and divides the track when recording digitally from MC or CD.
Time (Time track increment)
Time-based track creation can be set every 1-10 minutes. This method is preferred in some applications like conference recording, or when there is no gap between segments such as recording music.
A track marker can be created based on the input level, adding a new track when the input falls below a specified level (from -24 to -72dB).
Manual Track Division
A new track can be written manually by pressing the RECORD key while the unit is in record mode.
SRC (sampling rate converter) accepts different incoming frequencies from the coaxial and optical inputs.
Synchronized recording will begin automatically when a signal is received and will stop when the signal ends. The rec mute function allows instant cut-off the input signal and records four seconds of silence on the disc.
Fade-in and fade-out recording and other various useful functions have been added to the CD-RW900SX for more versatility.
Comprehensive Playback Features Create the Ideal Professional CD Player
In addition to recording, the CD-RW900SX is a full-featured and industrial grade CD player. Functions including auto-cue, auto-ready, pitch and key control, power-on playback, repeat function including A-B repeat and single/program/random playback.Transport Control via P/S2 Keyboard
It is also possible to control the transport via a P/S2 keyboard (sold separately).Shockproof Memory Prevents Skipping Due to Vibration
A RAM buffer stores audio data in memory to ensure smooth playback, even if a shock or vibration lasts for up to four seconds.
Equipped for audio use CD transport with specially-designed firmwareSlot-loading Transport With Gapless Continuous Recording
The new transport was designed for audio use – not a re-packaged computer drive.
Improved firmware allows the transport to write track markers without a gap, for seamless continuous live recordings.
If pressing the EJECT key does not eject the disc because the CD is defective, there is a key hole to force the disc to eject.
A Selection of Inputs and Outputs to Fit Any System Design
Unbalanced analog and S/PDIF coaxial and optical connections are provided for connection flexibility.
・Independent input level controls provides versatile level control
・Automatic track division (level, time or manual)
・Gapless continuous recording
・Sync recording function
・Auto cue, Auto ready
・VSA/Pitch/Key control playback
・Power on play
- Supported media: CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA
- RCA analog unbalanced inputs/outputs
- COAXIAL and OPTICAL digital input/output (IEC60958-3:S/P DIF)
- Rec-mute function: Recording four seconds of silence on the disc
- Fade-in/Fade-out recording function (1 to 30 seconds, 1 second increments)
- Selectable maximum recording track numbers
- SRC (sampling rate converter) on coaxial and optical digital inputs
- Time display switching (elapsed track/disc time, remaining track/disc time)
- Four playback modes (continuous, single, program, random)
- MP3 file playback (data-CD)
- Erase function: Erase selected track or disc (for CD-RW)
- Un-finalize function (for CD-RW): Erase TOC information of finalized CD-RW
- CD-text editing support
- Shockproof memory (4 seconds)
- Disc force ejection (emergency) hole in slot so that a pin or paperclip can easily eject the disc.
- 6.3mm (1/4") Headphone output (20mW/Ch)
- PS/2 keyboard (sold separately) connection for remote control or entering a title
- 3-pole AC socket with a detachable AC cable
- Wireless remote control unit (RC-RW900) included
- 2U EIA rack-mountable
TASCAM 900SX SpecsPerformance
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz ± 0.8 dB (Playback)
20 Hz to 20 kHz ± 1 dB (Recording)
|Dynamic Range||>90 dBA (Recording)
>95 dBA (Playback)
|Max Input Level||-10 dBV (Unbalanced)|
|Max Output Level||+6 dBV (Unbalanced)|
22 Kilohms (Unbalanced)
200 Ohms (Unbalanced)
|Signal to Noise Ratio||95 dB (Playback)
90 dB (Recording)
|Maximum Sampling Rate||44.1 kHz / 16-Bit (PCM)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||0.006% (Playback)
|Bit Depth||16-Bit (AD/DA Conversion)|
|Bit Rates||64 to 320 kb/s + VBR (MP3, Playback)|
|Audio I/O||1 x 2RCA TS Female Unbalanced Line Input
1 x 2RCA TS Female Unbalanced Line Output
1 x RCA TS Female Unbalanced S/PDIF Output
1 x RCA TS Female Unbalanced S/PDIF
1 x TOSLINK Female S/PDIF Input
1 x TOSLINK Female S/PDIF Output
1 x 1/4" TRS Female Unbalanced Headphone Output
|Control I/O||1 x PS/2|
|Supported Disc Types||CD, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-ROM, CD-RW, CD-TEXT|
|Audio File Formats||Playback:
|Digital Media Slot||None|
|Power Consumption||16 W|
|AC Input Power||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||19.0 x 3.7 x 12.2" / 482.6 x 94.0 x 309.0 mm|
|Weight||9.3 lb / 4.2 kg|
|Package Weight||11.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.9 x 15.4 x 7.2"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.