Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The black Shure ULXD8=-X52 is a digital wireless base transmitter for Shure Microflex gooseneck microphones (available separately) and is compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. The gooseneck design allows you to place the mic close to the speaker and above the table surface, away from paper rustling or other noises. Ideal for use where wired mics are impractical, this tabletop transmitter is designed for quick setup and tear down, and can be put away in a docking station (available separately) for storing and charging when the mic is not in use.
With rugged, yet lightweight plastic housing, the ULXD8 transmitter delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options, making it suitable for use in large meetings at conference and convention centers.Clear, Accurate Audio with Interchangeable Gooseneck Mics
- The unit delivers clear, reliable 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio over its entire 330' range.
- The base fits 5", 10", and 15" Microflex Series gooseneck microphones with either one or two bendable sections and a choice of polar patterns to suit different coverage needs— simply screw the mic onto the base.
- The mute button can be configured for momentary or push-on/push-off operation, with a bicolor LED indicating the mute status.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- The high-pass filter reduces low-frequency noise caused by table vibration or air-conditioning systems.
- A power lockout function disables the power switch and prevents accidental changes during events.
- 0.25/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Low latency makes the ULXD8 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement.
- The transmitter is compatible with the full line of Shure's antenna-distribution components.
- The ULXD8 operates for up to 8 hours and 20 minutes on two AA batteries.
- An optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- A USB port allows for docked battery charging with the SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) networked charging stations (available separately).
- The charging stations enable remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.
- For ULX-D and QLX-D Digital Wireless
- Works with Shure Microflex Gooseneck Mic
- 0.25/10/20mW RF Output Power
- Configurable Mute Button with Status LED
- High-Pass Filter Reduces Noise
- Secure AES-256 Encryption
- Networked Intelligent Charging
- 9 Hr with SB900A Rechargeable Battery
Shure ULXD8 Specs
|Wireless Technology||Digital UHF|
|RF Frequency Band||X52: 902 to 928 MHz|
|RF Bandwidth||26 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||328.1' / 100 m|
|Sample Rate/Resolution||48 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Latency||< 3 ms|
|Transmitter Type||Gooseneck Base|
|RF Output Power||0.25 / 10 / 20 mW|
|Audio I/O||1 x Proprietary 6-Pin Female Unbalanced Input (Lockable)|
|Muting||Programmable Mute Switch|
|Gain Range||0 to 21 dB (3 dB Steps)|
|Signal Processing||High-Pass Filter:
-12 dB at 150 Hz, 12 dB/Octave Slope
|Antenna||1 x Internal|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Included)
1 x Shure SB900A (Not Included)
|Approx. Battery Life||Med.:
8 Hours (Alkaline)
9 Hours (Lithium Shure SB900A)
|USB/Lightning I/O||1 x USB-A (Charging, Host Connection)|
|Display & Indicators||1 x LED (Mute)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F / -17 to 50°C|
|Dimensions||3.1 x 1.6 x 5.4" / 78 x 41 x 137 mm|
|Weight||10.3 oz / 292 g (with Batteries)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners