- Station accepts all Microflex Wireless transmitters
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LEDs on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing "link"
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
The MXWNCS8 8-Port Networked Charging Station from Shure is designed to provide networked charging for up to 8 Microflex wireless transmitter units. Thanks to its networking abilities, the MXWNCS8 can display charge time info to networked computers in addition to being able to assign channels to docked transmitters.
|Charge Time||MXW1, MXW6, MXW8: 50% = 1 hour, 100% = 2 hours
MXW2: 50% = 1.5 hours, 100% = 3 hours
|Network Interface||10/100 Mbps Ethernet|
|Power Requirement||15 V DC @ 3.3 A maximum, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)|
|Housing||Molded plastic, cast zinc|
|Dimensions||2.7 x 13.5 x 7.25" (68 x 343 x 184 mm)|
|Weight||6.4 lb (2.9 kg)|
|Package Weight||9.02 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.1 x 12.7 x 3.9"|