Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Reliable and essential for daily productivity
- S Line
- 27" (68.6 cm)
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
IPS technology for full colors and wide viewing angles
IPS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle - even in 90 degree Pivot mode! Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
16:9 Full HD display for crisp detailed images
Picture quality matters. Regular displays deliver quality, but you expect more. This display features enhanced Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. With Full HD for crisp detail paired with high brightness, incredible contrast and realistic colors expect a true to life picture.
SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings
SmartImage is an exclusive leading edge Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc., to fit the application in use. Based on the selection, SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button!
Effortlessly smooth action with Adaptive-Sync technology
Gaming shouldn't be a choice between choppy gameplay or broken frames. Get fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate with Adaptive-Sync technology, smooth quick refresh and ultra-fast response time.
TUV Eye Comfort certified to reduce eye fatigue
Philips display meet TUV Rheinland Eye Comfort standard to prevent eye strain caused by prolonged computer use. With TUV Eye Comfort certification, Philips displays ensure flicker-free, low blue mode, no disturbing reflections, wide viewing angle and less reduction of image quality from different angles and ergonomic stand designs for ideal viewing experience. Keep your eyes healthy and boost work productivity.
LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
SmartErgoBase enables people-friendly ergonomic adjustments
The SmartErgoBase is a monitor base that delivers ergonomic display comfort and provides cable management. The base's people-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments position the monitor for maximum comfort that can ease the physical strains of a long workday; cable management reduces cable clutter and keeps the workspace neat and professional.
- 4 ms GTG response time diminishes ghosting, blurring, and streaking in fast-moving games and movies
- 250 Nit brightness gives an exceptional visible display for clear and consistent on-screen pictures
- 27" screen size with 1920x1080 resolution provides a native display of a Full HD video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies
- Features HDMI input to get connected with the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge gaming consoles
- WLED backlight technology for enhanced visual clarity
- VESA mount compatibility offers a convenient and desired mounting solution
- Is power-efficient with minimal heat production to ensure a prolonged, convenient usage
- 27" viewable screen size showcases movies, games, and photos with striking clarity
- 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution for a spectacular, sharp display with added reliability
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
|1920 x 1080
|250 nits / cd/m2
|Bit Depth / Color Support
|8-Bit (16.7 Million Colors)
|Anti-Glare / Matte
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm
1 x DisplayPort (1.2)
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI (1.4)
1 x VGA
|1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm
|Yes, 2 x 2 W
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.