Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Jabra Evolve 75 Headset MS Stereo (7599-832-109)
The Jabra Evolve 75 Headset MS Stereo (7599-832-109) is a wireless headset that offers world-class speakers and HD Voice with Dual Bluetooth connectivity so that you can pair to two wireless devices simultaneously, with no interruptions to stop to pair a new device! This model is for Microsoft Business environments, but the Evolve 75 is also available in a UC (Unified Communications) version.
Evolve 75 Headset MS Stereo Overview:
The Evolve 75 is a wireless headset with superior Active Noise Cancellation and integrated busylight to enhance your productivity. Dual connectivity to two Bluetooth® devices allows you to take calls and listen to music from the same headset, giving you extra freedom to move 100ft/30m away from your smartphone and/or PC. Outstanding sound for calls and music HD voice for your calls and world class speakers for music. Dual Bluetooth® connectivity to two devices at the same time for calls and music, with the flexibility to move up to 100feet/30 meters away from your connected device.
What's in the box? Quick Start Guide, Evolve 75 headset, Jabra Link 370 USB adapter, charging stand*, protective travel case, USB cord (allowing for use while charging)
Evolve 75 MS Technical Specifications:
- All-day comfort leather feel ear cushions and an on-the-ear wearing style for all day comfort
- Works with all UC platforms – certified for Skype for Business, Cisco and more
- Easy charging and docking comes with an optional charging stand to eliminate battery concerns
- Wearing style: On-the-ear
- Talk time: Up to 15 hours
- Battery time (with ANC activated): Up to 30 hours
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Charging stand: Optional
- Audio control: Speaker volume up/down on headset
- Passive noise cancellation: Yes
- Active noise cancellation: Yes - Hybrid 4 mic ensuring 17dB (perceived cancellation in an office environment)
- Listen-in feature: Don’t miss important announcements or questions from your colleagues. Press the right ear cup to hear the outside world without having to take off your headset
- Certifications: Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco and more
- Warranty: 2 Years warranty
- Connection: Bluetooth® or USB. Allow for dual connectivity for two Bluetooth® devices simultaneously
- Bluetooth®: Yes. Class 1 (up to 30 meters / 100 feet) and Bluetooth 4.2
- Speaker size: 40 mm
- Integrated busylight: Red lights on both ear cups are activated automatically when on a call or manually activated by the user when busy, to act as a ‘do not disturb’ signal
- Microphone type: Medium-length boom arm with noise cancelling uni-directional ECM microphone
- Speaker bandwidth music mode: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Speaker bandwidth communication mode: 150Hz - 6.8kHz
- Microphone frequency range: 150Hz - 6.8kHz
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.