Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
Available September 15th, 2023
A compact touch screen that is designed to enhance and simplify desk scheduling across an enterprise. Can be installed within a hoteling space to provide a clear indication of its availability and schedule. Integrates seamlessly with a variety of popular scheduling services.
The Crestron® TSS-470E‑B‑T touch screen is designed to enhance and simplify desk scheduling across an enterprise. The TSS‑470E‑B‑T can be installed within a hoteling space to provide a clear indication of its availability and schedule. The TSS‑470E‑B‑T also integrates seamlessly with a variety of popular scheduling services.
The TSS‑470E‑B‑T is an enterprise-grade device engineered to meet all the demands of a corporate office, conference center, or higher education environment. Its 3.5 in. (89 mm) capacitive display provides an intuitive user interface dedicated for scheduling desks and viewing essential reservation details.
Crestron Desk Scheduling App
The native Crestron Desk Scheduling App helps organizations to maximize productivity and manage usage for every hoteling space. Desk usage can be scheduled in advance using a computer that is connected to the scheduling calendar, or available desks can be booked on the spot for ad hoc usage. The desk schedule is displayed on the touch screen UI to prevent booking conflicts and to indicate when the desk is available. The Crestron Desk Scheduling App can also be configured with custom settings for no-shows, available work hours, reservation lengths, and more.1
Running the Crestron Desk Scheduling App, the TSS‑470E‑B‑T integrates directly with the XiO Cloud® service for desk scheduling, as well as Office 365® software.
Third-Party Scheduling Apps
The TSS‑470E‑B‑T includes support for various third-party scheduling applications. New providers are made available via firmware updates. Whatever provider you choose, setup is as simple as connecting the touch screen to the network and choosing an app from XiO Cloud or the device's web configuration interface. The selected app downloads from the cloud and installs on the touch screen without any programming or control system required.1,2,3
XiO Cloud Service
The TSS‑470E‑B‑T is compatible with the XiO Cloud service, which is an IoT (Internet of Things) based platform for remotely provisioning, monitoring, and managing Crestron devices across an enterprise or an entire client base. XiO Cloud is built on the Microsoft® Azure® software platform and utilizes Microsoft's industry leading Azure IoT Hub technology. XiO Cloud enables installers and IT managers to deploy and manage thousands of devices simultaneously. Unlike other virtual machine based cloud solutions, Azure services provide unlimited scalability to suit the ever growing needs of an enterprise. For more information, visit www.crestron.com/xiocloud.
Integrated Light Bar
The TSS‑470E‑B‑T provides an integrated light bar that gives visual indication of a desk’s availability as part of a complete enterprise desk scheduling solution. The light bar illuminates bright green or red to indicate the desk availability. The illumination color is controlled by the desk scheduling application, which runs on the TSS‑470E‑B‑T and syncs with the desk scheduling calendar. For custom applications, the light bar can be configured to illuminate in almost any desired color. The light bar features tricolor RGB LEDs that allow for a full spectrum of colors by blending the red, green, and blue elements.
Power over Ethernet
Using PoE technology, the TSS‑470E‑B‑T gets its operating power directly through a network cable. PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. Crestron PoE switches offer a total networking solution with built‑in PoE for multiple touch screens. A PoE Injector (PWE‑4803RU) is also available to support a single touch screen.4
For applications where PoE is not possible or desired, the TSS‑470E‑B‑T can also be powered via a local 24VDC power supply (PW‑2407WU).4
Wired and Wi-Fi Connectivity
An Ethernet LAN connection is all that is required to wire the TSS‑470E‑B‑T, containing all control and power signals within a single cable.
For deployments without access to Ethernet, the touch screen can also be connected to the network over Wi-Fi® communications via a local wireless access point (WAP).
- Support for 802.11a/b/g/n/ac protocols at 2.4 and 5 Ghz bands affords high-speed wireless performance in many environments.5
- Wi-Fi connectivity supports up to 50 ft (15 m) of omnidirectional coverage indoors. For Wi‑Fi networks with multiple WAPs, the TSS‑470E‑B‑T can hand off communication from one access point to another if the active connection is lost.6
The TSS‑470E‑B‑T is an enterprise‑grade touch screen that can be deployed across hundreds of spaces and set up easily using a web browser or XiO Cloud. It employs standard network security protocols, including 802.1X network access control, Active Directory® service authentication, SSH, TLS, and HTTPS to ensure reliability and compliance with your organization’s IT policies. Additional support for SNMP allows the touch screen to be monitored by your IT administrator.
The TSS‑470E‑B‑T is configured to meet Crestron's enhanced security standards right out of the box. The TSS‑470E‑B‑T ships with authentication enabled and requires that an administrator account be created before access is granted to device configuration and control interfaces.
The TSS‑470E‑B‑T supports numerous mounting accessories that allow the touch screen to be installed in various desk scheduling spaces. Security screws are provided with each mounting accessory to prevent unauthorized removal of the touch screen.
NOTE: The TSS‑470E‑B‑T does not ship with any mounting accessories included. One of the following mounting accessories must be purchased per touch screen.
- The TSS‑470E‑MSMK multisurface mount kit allows the touch screen to be mounted directly to virtually any flat surface, making it ideal for mounting at the entrance of a hoteling space for desk scheduling applications.4
- The TSS‑470E‑TTK tabletop kit provides a stylish tabletop enclosure for the touch screen that can be placed within a hoteling space or on a shared desk.4
- The TSS‑470E‑WMK wall mount kit allows the touch screen to be installed easily into existing drywall, paneling, tabletop surfaces for postconstruction applications.4
- Touch screen designed specifically for desk scheduling applications
- Integrates directly with various scheduling services
- 3.5 in. (89 mm) capacitive touch screen display
- Setup and desk scheduling via XiO Cloud® provisioning and management service
- Integrated light bar illuminates green or red to indicate desk availability
- Powered via PoE or power pack (sold separately)
- Wi-Fi® network connectivity
- Enterprise-grade security and authentication
- Wall and surface, tabletop, or multisurface options available separately
- Black textured finish
- Domestic (U.S.) and international models available
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.