Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The SSC-102-EL hallway sign provides a clear indication of a room’s availability with enhanced contrast and visibility as part of a complete Crestron® enterprise room scheduling solution. The SSC-102-EL features a stylish appearance and vivid color illumination that complements any corporate office environment. The two‑sided, gray acrylic sign face illuminates bright green or red to indicate the room availability status. The sign face is custom engravable with the room number, name, icon, or other designation. The complete sign assembly mounts into a cutout in a drywall or drop-tile ceiling.
Room Availability Status
For room scheduling applications, the SSC-102-EL simply connects via USB to a Crestron TSS-770, TSS-1070, TSW-770, TSW-770-GV, TSW-1070, or TSW-1070-GV series touch screen. No special programming or configuration is required. The sign color is controlled by the room scheduling application, which runs on the touch screen and syncs with Crestron Fusion® software or another room scheduling service. The sign illuminates green when the room is available and red when the room is occupied.1 The gray sign face allows for increased contrast and readability from a distance, making it perfect for environments with long corridors or large, open spaces.
Custom RGB Colors
For custom applications, the SSC-102-EL can be integrated with a Crestron control system and programmed to illuminate in a wide variety of colors:
- The RGB LEDs can be controlled in 10% increments per color.
- When the sign is powered by USB, any single color LED can be used at full brightness.
- When the sign is connected to a control system via a Cresnet® network connection, two color LEDs can be used at full brightness simultaneously.
- Three color mixing is possible via Cresnet if each LED is limited to 70%.
- The control system can be programmed to support all types of functionality, enabling colors to alternate, fade in and out, or blink on and off as desired.
Control system integration can be accomplished through a USB connection to a TSW‑770 or TSW‑1070 series touch screen, or through a Cresnet connection to the control system.2
The SSC-102-EL includes an acrylic sign with custom engraving. The engraving appears on both sides of the acrylic sign face to identify the room by name, number, or a representative icon image. When illuminated, the engraving is clearly visible at a distance of 150 ft (46 m) if 1 in. fonts are used. Engraving can be changed at any time by purchasing a replacement sign face (models SSC‑ACR‑100‑EL or SSC‑ACR‑102‑EL). Crestron Studio® software is used to specify the engraving
The SSC-102-EL mounts into a drywall or drop-tile ceiling through a 2.0 in. x 10.4 in. (51 mm x 264 mm) cutout using four swiveling dogs that are integrated into the unit. Power and communications are supplied by a single USB or Cresnet cable. A 15 ft (4.57 m) plenum-rated USB cable is included, which connects to the touch screen mounted below the sign. Alternately, a Cresnet cable (sold separately) can be run to a control system up to 3000 ft (914 m) away. Cresnet permits multiple hallway signs to be daisy chained using a single cable.
- Provides an enhanced indication of a room's availability that is clearly visible and legible from 150 ft (46 m)
- Stylish ceiling mount design with two-sided, gray acrylic sign
- Illuminates vivid green or red to clearly indicate the room availability status
- Supports RGB color mixing via custom control system programming to allow almost any color illumination
- Custom engraving allows a room name, number, or icon to be featured on the sign
- Out-of-the-box functionality available when used with a supported Crestron® touch screen
- Custom functionality available when connected to a Crestron control system
- Energy efficient at less than 2.4 W power consumption
- Single-wire USB or Cresnet® network connectivity
- Mounts in a drywall or drop-tile ceiling and projects 5.18 in. (132 mm) from the ceiling
- Plenum-rated design (no backbox required) with swiveling dog mounting system
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.