Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
A TSW-1070-MSMK-W-S from Crestron is a white and smooth multisurface mount kit provides a versatile surface mounting solution for a TSW‑1070 or TSS‑1070 series touch screen. Using the multisurface mount kit, the touch screen can be mounted directly to glass, granite, marble, wood paneling, plaster, smooth masonry, or virtually any other flat surface. TSW-1070-MSMK is ideal for mounting at the entrance to a meeting space for room scheduling applications, and it is compatible with the TSW‑1070‑LB light bar to provide a clear indication of the room availability status.
The TSW-1070-MSMK attaches securely to a flat, smooth surface without screws using the included peel‑and‑stick adhesive rear housing. For a finished appearance when mounted to a transparent glass wall, an adhesive molded plastic cap is provided, which simply affixes to the opposite side of the glass behind the unit. Templates are provided for the MSMK and the plastic cap to help ensure that both are level and properly aligned with the surface.
The TSW-1070-MSMK comes complete with a self‑adhering plastic raceway for use on smooth surfaces, which conceals cables running to the touch screen from the floor, ceiling, or an adjacent wall, pillar, or mullion. The raceway is paintable and is composed of three 3 ft (0.91 m) sections, as well as an assortment of elbows and couplings.
The TSW-1070-MSMK rear housing provides four cutout holes (on the top, bottom, and sides of the housing) for running concealed cables to the touch screen using the included adhesive‑backed raceway. A plastic cover with an opening for the raceway is attached to the rear housing to conceal any unused cutouts.
- Permits flush mounting a TSW‑1070 or TSS‑1070 series touch screen to virtually any flat, smooth surface
- Ideal for mounting at the entrance to a meeting space for room scheduling applications
- Supports glass surface and partition mounting
- Compatible with the TSW‑1070‑LB light bar for a clear indication of the room availability status
- Secure, screwless installation using the peel‑and‑stick adhesive rear housing
- Provides an assortment of raceway to conceal wiring
- Includes a rotatable plastic cover to conceal unused cutouts
- Available in smooth black or white finish
|Housing||Plastic, black or white finish|
|Surface Mounting||Peel-and-stick adhesive mounting to glass or other flat, smooth surface|
|Raceway||Peel-and-stick adhesive mount plastic raceway, white (paintable), 0.77 in. W x 0.46 in. D (19.6 mm W x 11.7 mm D) profile; includes (3) 3 ft (0.91 m) straight sections, (2) straight couplers, (2) 90° flat elbows, (1) inside elbow, and (1) outside elbow|
|Without touch screen||Height: 5.04 in. (128 mm)
Width: 8.63 in. (219 mm)
Depth: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
|With touch screen installed||Height: 5.87 in. (149 mm)
Width: 9.46 in. (240 mm)
Depth: 2.28 in. (58 mm)
|5.3 oz (102 g) without touch screen, light bar, or raceway|
Click here to search product certificates.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners