Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The 3-Series® Media Presentation Controller 201 (MPC3-201-B) is a wall-mounted, PoE powered 3-Series Control System® and control panel in one. Its modern appearance and customizable backlit capacitive buttons provide an ideal user-interface for controlling AV and other functions. It offers fully-programmable functionality, supports web and cloud-based configuration and management, and integrates with Crestron Fusion® as part of a complete managed enterprise solution.
Crestron® MPC3 series controllers are perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, lecture halls, and training facilities – wherever a simple yet powerful controller is needed but space is limited. Use the MPC3-201-B to control a video display or AV system, adjust lighting and window shades, or any other custom application.
Customizable Backlit Capacitive Buttons
The MPC3-201-B features six backlit capacitive buttons, which can each be labeled using the icon chips provided, or custom labeled using laser-engravable chips (sold separately). Each button is backlit white when inactive and blue when active to provide clear indication of what media source or lighting scene is currently selected. Four additional buttons are included at the bottom along with a volume gauge for control of volume, mute, and power. A key click sound can be enabled to provide audible assurance when any button is pressed.
3-Series® Control Engine
The MPC3-201-B features an integrated, enterprise-grade 3-Series control processor. Crestron 3-Series delivers a distinctively robust, dynamic, and secure control system platform capable of faithfully managing a room full of disparate technologies. Its Modular Programming Architecture (optional ) allows the MPC3-201-B to run multiple programs simultaneously for increased efficiency and flexibility. Rock solid networking and IP control afford seamless integration with other systems and devices, with add-on control capability using Crestron touch screens, wireless remotes, and mobile device apps, and remote management through Crestron Fusion and XiO Cloud™.
- Wall mount Crestron® 3-Series Control System® and control panel
- Mounts flush on a wall or lectern
- Fits in a single-gang European electrical box
- Retrofit 2-gang US electrical box adapter available
- Tabletop enclosure available
- Stylish blue and white backlit capacitive buttons
- Six buttons customizable with replaceable icon chips
- Additional power, volume, and mute buttons plus volume gauge
- Fully-programmable functionality
- Auto-brightness control
- Wakes on proximity detection
- Adjustable key-click sound
- Enterprise-class 3-Series® control engine
- Modular programming architecture (optional) 
- .AV Framework™ system configuration — no programming required!
- Built-in real-time clock
- Astronomical time clock for scheduled events
- High-speed 10/100 Ethernet LAN port
- Add-on Cresnet® and infiNET EX® interface options
- Add-on RS-232, IR, relay, and Versiport interface options
- iPhone®, iPad®, and Android® control app support
- XPanel computer and web based control with Smart Graphics®
- Crestron Fusion® room monitoring and scheduling support
- XiO Cloud® provisioning and management support
- SNMP remote IT management support
- Native BACnet™/IP support 
- Installer setup via software, web browser, or XiO Cloud
- Drag-and-drop, C#, and symbol based programming environments
- Full Unicode (multi-language) support
- Secure access through full user/group management or Active Directory® integration
- Hardware level security using 802.1X authentication
- TLS, SSL, SSH, and SFTP network security protocols
- FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption
- Built-in web server and SMTP e-mail client
- IPv6 ready
- PoE network powered
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.