Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The 3-Series® Media Presentation Controller 102 (MPC3-102) is a wall-mounted, PoE-powered 3-Series Control System® automated processor and control panel in one. Its modern appearance and customizable backlit capacitive buttons provide an ideal user interface for controlling AV and other functions. It offers fully-programmable functionality, supports web and cloud-based configuration and management, and integrates with Crestron Fusion® software as part of a complete managed enterprise solution.
Crestron® MPC3 series controllers are perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, lecture halls, and training facilities – wherever a simple yet powerful controller is needed but space is limited. Use the MPC3-102 to control a video display or AV system, adjust lighting and window shades, or any other custom application.
The MPC3-102 is designed for flush-mount installation in a wall using a 1-gang U.S. electrical box (not included). It can also be installed in a podium with no back box. A retrofit mounting bracket is also available to allow installation over a 2-gang U.S. electrical box, which offers an easy upgrade solution to replace an older MPC-M5 series controller.
Customizable Backlit Capacitive Buttons
The MPC3-102 features nine backlit capacitive buttons, which can each be labeled using the icon chips provided, or custom labeled using laser-engravable chips (sold separately). Each button is backlit blue when active and white when inactive to provide clear indication of what media source or lighting scene is currently selected. Four additional buttons are included at the bottom along with a volume gauge for control of volume, mute, and power.
All buttons on the MPC3-102 are custom programmable to control any device or function. Built-in proximity sensing wakes the buttons as you approach, and autobrightness control maintains optimal visibility of the buttons under varying lighting conditions.
The MPC3-102 features an integrated, enterprise-grade 3-Series control processor. Crestron 3-Series delivers a dynamic and secure control system platform capable of faithfully managing a room full of disparate technologies. Its Modular Programming Architecture (optional) allows the MPC3-102 to run multiple programs simultaneously for increased efficiency and flexibility. Rock solid networking and IP control afford seamless integration with other systems and devices, with add-on control capability using Crestron touch screens, wireless remotes, and mobile device apps, and remote management through Crestron Fusion® software and XiO Cloud® service.
No Programming Required!
Built‑in .AV Framework™ software technology delivers a fully functional AV presentation system with simplified web‑based configuration and a choice of control options and add‑ons. For complete details on the capabilities supported by .AV Framework, visit www.crestron.com/avframework .
The MPC3-102 is an enterprise-class control processor that can be deployed across hundreds of spaces and set up easily using a web browser, toolbox software, Crestron Fusion, or XiO Cloud. It employs standard network security protocols, including 802.1X network access control, Active Directory® software authentication, SSH, TLS, and HTTPS, to ensure reliability and compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
Power over Ethernet
Using PoE technology, the MPC-102 gets its operating power directly through the LAN wiring. PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. A PoE Injector (PWE-4803RU) simply connects in line with the LAN cable at any convenient location. Crestron PoE switches (CEN-SW-POE-5 or CEN-SWPOE-16) may also be used to provide a total networking solution with built-in PoE. All PoE injectors and switches are sold separately.
- Crestron® 3-Series Control System® automated processor and control panel
- Mounts flush on a wall or lectern and fits in a 1-gang U.S. electrical box
- Nine buttons customizable with replaceable icon chips, plus power, volume, and mute buttons and a volume gauge
- Fully-programmable functionality
- Built-in .AV Framework™ software
- High-speed Ethernet LAN port
- Onboard Cresnet® network, RS-232, IR, relay, and Versiport control ports
- iPhone®, iPad®, and Android® device control app support
- XPanel computer and web based control
- Crestron Fusion® software room monitoring and scheduling support
- XiO Cloud® service provisioning and management support
- SNMP remote IT management support
- Native BACnet™ network/IP support
- Installer setup via software, web browser, or cloud
- Drag-and-drop, C#, and symbol based programming environments with full Unicode (multilanguage) support
- Enterprise-grade security and authentication
- IPv6 ready
- PoE network powered
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.