Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The HD-WP-4K-401-C enables the display of up to four video sources simultaneously on a single HD, Ultra HD, or 4K display. Parallel HDMI® and HDBaseT® outputs provide flexible connectivity for the display device and other equipment. Input sources up to 4K are supported via four HDMI inputs. Fully automatic operation enables use without a control system, while enhanced operation and custom functionality can be attained through integration with a Crestron® control system.
Video windowing enhances the presentation and collaboration capabilities of any meeting space, allowing multiple presentation sources to be connected and displayed together on screen. The ability to connect up to four Crestron Connect It™ cable caddies (TT-100 series) directly to the HD-WP-4K-401-C affords a perfect multi-window collaboration solution for huddle rooms and classrooms. Any meeting room, classroom, training lab, auditorium, lecture hall, house of worship, or command center can benefit from the use of video windowing, expanding the facility’s display capabilities while saving cost by allowing more video sources to be viewed on fewer display devices.
High-Performance Video Windowing
The HD-WP-4K-401-C is engineered to deliver a professional onscreen experience with crystal clear 4K video quality and smooth transitions. Using Automatic mode, the screen fluidly configures itself based on the number of connected sources. With four sources connected, all four images appear in four equal sized windows that combine to fill the screen. Disconnect or disable one source and the screen reconfigures to display only three windows (two top, one bottom). Connect or select only two sources and they display side by side, while a single source displays full screen.
PIP (Picture-In-Picture) windowing is also supported, allowing one source to be displayed full screen with a second source displayed in an inset PIP window. The size and location of the PIP window can be defined at setup. Additional windowing modes include 3 up, 3 down, 3 small left - large right, and 3 small right - large left. All windowing modes and input assignments can be managed at setup or while in operation using the front panel controls, a web browser, or a control system.
Its HDBaseT output allows the HD-WP-4K-401-C to connect directly to any display device equipped with an HDBaseT input. The HDBaseT connection requires just one CAT type cable and supports wiring distances up to 300 feet (100 meters), easily accommodating all types of room configurations. The HDBaseT and HDMI outputs may be used simultaneously, providing identical signals at each output with the added benefits of longer cable length and the ability to power an HDBaseT PoE+ powered device over the HDBaseT connection.
Audio Pass-Through and De-Embedding
When displaying a full screen image of any single input source, that source’s audio signal is routed to the HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. A balanced analog audio output is also included to allow stereo audio signals to be extracted from the digital output and fed to a separate audio switcher, processor, or amplifier. [3,4]
Display Control and System Integration
When used without a control system, the HD-WP-4K-401-C provides essential on/off power control of the display device via RS-232 using the onboard COM port, IR using the onboard IR port, or CEC through the HDMI or HDBaseT output. The display device can be configured to turn on automatically when an input source is connected, and then turn off following an adjustable time period after all sources are disconnected.
- Displays up to four video sources on a single HD, Ultra HD, or 4K display
- Nine windowing modes consisting of automatic, full screen, PIP, side by side, quad view, 3 up, 3 down, 3 small left - large right, and 3 small right - large left
- Automatic mode affords plug-and-play operation without a control system
- Professional performance ensures smooth, glitch-free on-screen transitions
- Built-in Crestron Connect It™ collaboration system functionality
- Automated display power control via CEC, IR, or RS-232 [5,6,7]
- Optional control system integration enables fully customizable control
- HDMI® and HDBaseT® outputs support versatile system configuration and long wire runs
- Supports input and output resolutions up to 4K/30 (4096x2160@30Hz) or WQXGA (2560x1600@60Hz) [1,8]
- Supports HDMI, DVI, and Dual-Mode DisplayPort sources 
- Includes comprehensive built-in EDID and HDCP configuration tools
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant
- Text and image overlay capabilities
- Passes Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio 
- Supports stereo audio de-embedding via a balanced analog audio output [3,4]
- Simplified setup through the front panel OLED display or a web browser
- High-speed Ethernet LAN connection
- Single-space 19” rack-mountable
- Universal 100-240V internal power supply