- Key Features
The HD-TX-301-C-E is a DM Lite® surface-mountable transmitter designed to pair with a DM Lite or DMPS Lite™ receiver to form a signal extender for HDMI® signals. The DM Lite family of products offers a versatile solution for extending HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K video signals, with stereo or surround sound audio, over a single CAT5e (or higher) cable. A cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported for HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, or up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K.1
The HD-TX-301-C-E includes two HDMI inputs and one VGA input. The VGA input is accompanied by a stereo analog audio input. Auto-switching between the HDMI and VGA inputs enables plug-and-play simplicity. Manual input selection is also available via individual buttons on the unit. The VGA input can accept RGB and component video signals by using an appropriate breakout cable or adapter (not included). The audio input is selected in tandem with the VGA input, and can be used by itself with no video source connected. However, it cannot be paired with the HDMI video input.
NOTE: When paired with an HD-RX-201-C-E or DMPS Lite receiver, input selection can be controlled remotely through integration with a Crestron® control system.
The HD-TX-301-C-E is designed to mount on a flat surface beneath a table, behind a credenza, or inside a podium. It can also be attached to a single rack rail in the back of an equipment cabinet. When powered using the provided wall mount power pack, the HD-TX-301-C-E also supplies power to the connected receiver over the link cable. Alternately, a power pack may be connected to the receiver, which in turn supplies power to the HD-TX-301-C-E over the link cable.2
For a complete tabletop interface solution with easy pull-out cables and simple one-touch control, a single TT-100 series Crestron Connect It™ Cable Caddy may be installed in the table and connected to the HD-TX-301-C-E mounted below.
NOTE: This product is not addressable from a control system and offers no programmable functionality except when paired with an HD-RX-201-C-E or DMPS Lite receiver. Otherwise, AV and CEC signals are simply passed through between the transmitter and receiver. The RJ-45 link port on this product is exclusively intended for linking with a single DM Lite or DMPS Lite receiver. It should not be used to connect to any other equipment or network. DM Lite technology is not compatible with PoE, PoDM, DigitalMedia 8G+®, or HDBaseT® technology.
- Pairs with a DM Lite® or DMPS Lite™ receiver
- Enables extension of HDMI® video and audio signals
- Converts and extends VGA and analog audio signals
- Auto-switches between two HDMI inputs and one VGA input
- Works with the optional TT-100 series Crestron Connect It™ Cable Caddy
- Links to the receiver via a single CAT5e (or higher) twisted pair cable
- Supports 4K and UHD at up to 130 ft (40 m)
- Supports HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K at up to 230 ft (70 m)
- Handles 4K video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Compatible with HDMI, DVI, and Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ sources
- Compatible with VGA, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, and YPbPr component sources up to HD 1080p and WUXGA
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Allows control system integration when paired with an HD-RX-201-C-E or DMPS Lite receiver
- Low-profile surface mount design
- Universal 100-240V power pack included