Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The HD-TX-201-C-2G-E (-B-T or -W-T) is a DM Lite® wall plate transmitter designed to pair with a DM Lite or DMPS Lite™ receiver to form a signal extender for HDMI® signals. The DM Lite family of products offers a versatile solution for extending HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K video signals, with stereo or surround sound audio, over a single CAT5e (or higher) cable. A cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported for HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, or up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K.1
In addition to its HDMI input, the HD-TX-201-C-2G-E also includes a VGA input accompanied by a stereo analog audio input. Auto-switching between HDMI and VGA enables plug-and-play simplicity. Manual input selection is also available using the front panel INPUT SEL button. The VGA input can accept RGB and component video signals by using an appropriate breakout cable or adapter (not included). The audio input is selected in tandem with the VGA input, and can be used by itself with no video source connected. However, it cannot be paired with the HDMI video input.
NOTE: When paired with an HD-RX-201-C-E or DMPS Lite receiver, the local inputs are switched in combination with the HDMI input on the receiver, and can also be controlled remotely through integration with a Crestron® control system.
A CAT6a RJ-45 courtesy jack is included to provide a 1000BASE-T network connection for computers and other devices. The front panel jack passes through to a parallel jack on the rear, which connects to an available port on the customer’s LAN. This LAN jack is provided as a convenience to replace the need for a separate RJ-45 wall jack. It does not interface with the DM Lite system and cannot be used to extend Ethernet signals or interface with a control system.
The HD-TX-201-C-2G-E series is available in black or white, and is designed to mount into a 2-gang electrical box or plaster ring (not included). When paired with a surface-mountable receiver, the HD-TX-201-C-2G-E is powered by the receiver over the DM Lite link cable.2
Note: This product is not addressable from a control system and offers no programmable functionality except when paired with an HD-RX-201-C-E or DMPS Lite receiver. Otherwise, AV and CEC signals are simply passed through between the transmitter and receiver. The RJ-45 link port on this product is exclusively intended for linking with a single DM Lite or DMPS Lite receiver. It should not be used to connect to any other equipment or network. DM Lite technology is not compatible with PoE, PoDM, DigitalMedia 8G+®, or HDBaseT® technology.
- Pairs with a DM Lite® or DMPS Lite™ receiver
- Enables extension of HDMI® video and audio signals
- Converts and extends VGA and analog audio signals
- Auto-switches between one HDMI input and one VGA input
- Links to the receiver via a single CAT5e (or higher) twisted pair cable
- Supports 4K and UHD at up to 130 ft (40 m)
- Supports HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K at up to 230 ft (70 m)
- Handles 4K video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Compatible with HDMI, DVI, and Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ sources
- Compatible with VGA, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, and YPbPr component sources up to HD 1080p and WUXGA
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Allows control system integration when paired with an HD-RX-201-C-E or DMPS Lite receiver
- Courtesy LAN jack
- Flush wall mount design
- Installs in a 2-gang U.S. electrical box (2-1/4” deep) or plaster ring (not included)
- Decorator style faceplates sold separately (type FP-G2-DM only)
- Normally powered by the receiver (surface-mountable) over the link cable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.