Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The DMC-HDO is an output card designed for use with any card-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides two independent HDMI® outputs with complementary balanced analog stereo audio outputs. The HDMI outputs are each capable of handling video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p, as well as computer resolutions up to WUXGA. DVI signals are also supported using HDMI-to-DVI adapters or interface cables.
Each HDMI output on the DMC-HDO is accompanied by a balanced analog audio output, allowing stereo audio signals to be extracted from the digital stream and fed to a sound system. The output volume is adjustable via a control system using a keypad, touch screen, handheld remote, or mobile device.
DigitalMedia offers an alternative to conventional RS-232 and IR display control by harnessing the CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) signal embedded in HDMI. Through its connection to a control system (via the DM switcher), the DMC-HDO provides a gateway for controlling display devices right through their HDMI connections, potentially eliminating the need for any dedicated control wires or IR emitters.
To configure a DM switcher complete with input and output cards, cables, and other peripherals, please use the online DigitalMedia Switcher Configuration Tool.
Are you upgrading an existing DM switcher that has older “multi-gang” DMCO-series output cards? Use the online Output Card Additions and Upgrades Tool to update your existing output cards and switcher to the new “single-gang” output card format.
Please refer to the DigitalMedia Resources Webpage at http://www.crestron.com/dmresources/ for additional design tools and reference documents.
- Modular output card for a DM-MD8X8, DM-MD16X16, or DM-MD32X32 switcher
- Provides two independent HDMI® outputs
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles computer resolutions up to WUXGA
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- Each output includes a balanced analog stereo audio output with volume control 
- Allows extraction of stereo 2-channel audio signals
- Enables device control via CEC
- Occupies a single output card slot
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners