Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Crestron offers the DMC-4KZ-HDO, a 2-Channel HDMI® 4K60 4:4:4 HDR Scaling Output Card for DM® Switchers.
The DMC-4KZ-HDO is a modular output card for card-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ switchers. This provides two independent 4K HDMI® outputs with complementary analog audio outputs. The card supports 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR video signals and provides built-in scaling.
The HDMI outputs handle Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, 2K and 4K video signals with support for HDCP 2.2, HDR10, Deep Color and high-bitrate 7.1 audio. Built-in 4K604:4:4 scaling enables devices connected to the HDMI outputs to handle any video resolution from NTSC 480i to DCI 4K. DVI signals are also supported using an appropriate adapter or interface cable.
The DMC-4KZ-HDO incorporates DM 4KZ technology, which uses VESA® Display Stream Compression (DSC) to handle the extreme bandwidth requirement of resolutions beyond 4K30 4:4:4 and 4K60 4:2:0. DSC is a lightweight, line-based 2:1 compression standard that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR signals. DSC is applied to 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR input signals only. All other signals are transported uncompressed.
An existing 4K DigitalMedia system can be upgraded to handle 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR video with the installation of DM 4KZ cards, transmitters and receivers. The upgrade can be accomplished without the need to replace wiring or switchers. The DMC-4KZ-HDO can replace a DMC-4K-HDO output card in an existing installation (additional programming may be required).
- Scalers: (2) 4K60 4:4:4 video scalers with motion-adaptive deinterlacer, intelligent frame rate conversion, Deep Color support, HDR10 support, content-adaptive noise reduction, widescreen format selection (zoom, stretch, maintain aspect ratio, or 1:1), video wall processing up to 8 wide x 8 high using multiple cards
- Output Signal Types: HDMI with HDR10, Deep Color, and 4K60 4:4:4 support 
- Copy Protection: HDCP 2.2
- Output Signal Types: HDMI, analog stereo 
- Digital Formats: Dolby Digital®, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS®, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, DTS-HD High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio™, LPCM up to 8 channels
- Analog Formats: Stereo 2-channel 
- Digital-To-Analog Conversion: 24-bit 48 kHz
- Analog Performance:
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.5 dB;
- S/N Ratio: >95 dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz A-weighted;
- Stereo Separation: >90 dB
- Analog Volume Adjustment: -80 to 0 dB
- HDMI: HDCP 2.2, EDID, CEC
- NOTE: Supports management of CEC between the connected HDMI device(s) and a control system.
- (2) 19-pin Type A connectors, female;
- HDMI digital video/audio outputs (DVI compatible )
- (2) 5-pin 3.5 mm detachable terminal blocks;
- Balanced/unbalanced stereo line-level audio outputs ;
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced, 100 Ohms unbalanced;
- Maximum Output Level: 4 Vrms balanced, 2 Vrms unbalanced
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.