Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
A fully modular and expandable 32x32 DigitalMedia matrix switcher offering ultra-fast digital video and audio switching and lossless HD multiroom signal distribution for all types of AV sources. Based on the 3-Series® platform. Provides complete management of SD, HD, UHD, 2K, 4K60 4:4:4 HDR, and computer signals with advanced HDCP support, EDID resolution management, CEC signal management, USB signal routing, integrated Ethernet switch, simultaneous 7.1 and stereo audio, H.264 streaming, and a full range of selectable input and output types
The DM‑MD32X32‑CPU3 delivers an advanced 4K60 4:4:4 AV signal routing solution to provide the foundation for a complete DigitalMedia™ system. The DM‑MD32X32‑CPU3 affords ultra fast switching and lossless distribution of HDMI® and other signals to support digital media players, HDTV receivers, computers, cameras, and display devices.
The DM‑MD32X32‑CPU3 is configurable to handle up to 32 AV sources. The outputs are configurable to provide up to 32 DM, HDBaseT®, and/or HDMI outputs, or up to 16 H.264 streaming outputs, in a single chassis.1 Based on the 3‑Series® platform, the DM‑MD32X32‑CPU3 provides enterprise‑grade security.
Integrated Ethernet networking and USB distribution provide a complete connectivity solution combined with built‑in Crestron® control 2 for managing the displays and other room devices without any additional wiring. User‑friendly operation, setup, and troubleshooting tools are provided through the DM‑MD32X32‑CPU3 front panel, or via Crestron Toolbox™ software, to allow for easy setup. A web browser interface is also provided.
- Delivers a unified HD signal distribution solution incorporating both point-to-point wired and IP streaming technologies
- Provides lossless HD AV signal routing over twisted pair copper wire or fiber
- Integrates video, audio, networking, and control over one wire or fiber strand
- Enables high-performance H.264 streaming from any input source up to 1080p or WUXGA
- Provides a built‑in CONTENT LAN port for streaming
- Affords full matrix switching with ultra high 12.5 Gbps backplane data rate
- Handles HDMI® devices with Deep Color, 3D, 4K, and high‑bitrate 7.1 encoded audio
- HDBaseT® Certified device — Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- HDCP 2.2 compliant via 4K input and output cards
- Distributes Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, and 4K signals via DM 8G+® and HDBaseT connectivity
- Distributes 1080p and WUXGA signals over via DM 8G® Fiber or via DM 8G® SM Fiber
- Allows streaming of 1080p signals over an IP network with no distance limitations
- Supports first‑generation DM® CAT and DM® Fiber products
- Configurable with up to 32 DM, HDBaseT, and/or HDMI outputs
- Configurable with up to 16 streaming outputs
- Easy output expansion using multiple DM switchers
- Modular inputs support a complete range of digital, analog, and streaming signal types
- QuickSwitch HD™ technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Auto-Locking® technology achieves rapid switching between disparate sources
- Performs automatic AV signal format management via EDID
- Enables device control via CEC
- Allows independent scaling for every display through select output cards and DM receivers
- Distributes and routes USB HID mouse and keyboard signals
- Allows full audio and USB breakaway switching
- Supports analog audio embedding and de‑embedding
- Includes integrated Ethernet switch with Gigabit LAN port
- Private Network Mode — requires just one IP address for the complete DM system
- Secure access through full user/group management or Active Directory® credential management integration
- Hardware level security using 802.1X authentication
- TLS, SSL, SSH, and SFTP network security protocols
- Includes a built‑in web server
- 14‑space 19 in. (483 mm) rack‑mountable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.