Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Atlas Sound DPA Series amplifiers feature a combination of flexibility, performance and control to provide high value features for applications that require more than just great sound. Atlas DPA amplifiers can be used right out of the box as traditional power amplifiers requiring no programming, special set-up, or network connectivity. However; if you need more from the amplifier, the web enabled DPA Series has an assortment of DSP tools including level controls, EQ's, limiters, high & low pass filters, delays and summing to provide great flexibility for a range of applications. Once configured, the amplifier can be password protected to prevent unauthorized changes. The embedded control software allows the integrator to lock out the front panel controls as well as maintain proper settings. To make the DPA-102PM a "game changer" we've combined the advantages of on board DSP with an integral web server to give you the ability to remotely control DSP functions and levels as well as monitor output levels and the status of any DPA amplifier on the network. To make it easier to identify and set-up DPA amplifiers on the network, Atlas Sound provides DPA Discovery a tool available for PC's and Apple mobile devices.
- 2 x 100 Watt Class-D Amplifier Technology
- DSP Signal Processing, Fully Configurable
- Ethernet Network Connectivity
- Remote Monitoring of Status & Levels
- Network Auto-Discovery Software
- Pole Mounted Projector Featuring Through Chassis or Side Pole Mount
- Audio Sense Turn-On/Off
- Balanced and Unbalanced Inputs
- Assignable Level Controls (Security Protected)
|2 x 100 Watts @ 4Ω
|20Hz - 20kHz
|0.2% @ Rated Output
|Signal to Noise Ratio
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.