Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The NMX-ENC-N2315-WP provides the excellent encoding capabilities of the NMX-ENC-N2312 in a 2-gang wallplate format. This encoder fits conveniently into a 2-gang US back box for easy installation in a wall, floor or lectern. Connect to power and Ethernet using a single category cable.
Any source can be sent to one or more displays by routing through layer-2 / layer-3 switches utilizing standard Cat5e cable. The NMX-ENC-N2315 includes standard features like input scaling, bi-directional serial, IR, embedded 7.1 audio, and KVM-over-IP extension.
The N2300 Series provides a flexible, feature-rich, and simple-to-deploy Networked AV solution that can be used in 4K applications with resolutions up to 4096x2160, with support for HDCP 2.2. Utilizing JPEG2000 encoding, the N2315-WP delivers video with latency so low it supports extremely sensitive applications like live action.
- Wallplate Form Factor – Fits conveniently into a 2-gang US back box for easy installation in a wall, floor, or lectern. It uses standard decor-style faceplates (not included). It is available in black or white and has an industrial design that blends well into commercial installations.
- Advanced Security including SSL/TLS and HTTPS – Satisfies enterprise network security requirements.
- Low Latency – With 1 frame of latency for encode plus decode (34 ms for 4K30 and 17 ms for 1080p60), the N2300-Series offers video distribution with nearly imperceptible latency.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support – By incorporating HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, the N2300-Series products are compatible with all the latest 4K sources and displays.
- PoE Powered – Only requires a single category cable for power and audio/video transport, which greatly simplifies the installation requirements.
- Native NetLinx – Simplifies integration with AMX control to reduce cost of installation.
- Design Flexibility – Start as small as 1x1 and grow the system in increments of single sources and devices by simply adding additional encoders and decoders.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.