Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Technics introduced the first direct-drive turntable to the market in 1970, and they've kept perfecting the design ever since. The audiophile-quality SL-1210GR builds on that legacy of quality, with new technological tweaks that make it perform at an even higher level than previous offerings.
At the heart of this turntable is Technics' signature coreless direct-drive motor. It delivers high torque and rotational stability, and eliminates an audible effect called "cogging" that lesser motors may exhibit.
An adaptable tonearm
When I was a kid, I had a cheap turntable, and one of my favorite records was slightly warped. Someone told me to put a penny on top of the cartridge, so the extra weight would keep the needle from skipping out of the hilly groove (don't try that one at home). During a recent training session here at Crutchfield HQ, a Technics representative demonstrated the gimbal-suspension technology used in these turntables A static-balanced tonearm played a visibly warped record perfectly, moving easily with the flaw in the vinyl — no loose change required.
The SL-1210GR features a universal headshell, with no pre-installed cartridge. You can choose one or more phono cartridges to match the various entries in your beloved vinyl collection.
The SL-1210GR offers a couple of options that professional DJs love, though just about anyone can benefit from their use. The built-in cueing light is a real boon in a darkened club, but it's equally helpful for late-night listening in the living room. The pitch control slider lets you alter pitch up or down by 8%, which is a cool beat-matching tool, but we've also heard that listeners with perfect pitch love being able to make delicate adjustments.
Rugged build quality
The SL-1210GR's two-layer, die-cast aluminum chassis is designed to resist external vibrations. The dense platter — also made of die-cast aluminum — is backed by a sound-damping layer of rubber that helps ensure you hear nothing but the music contained on your records.
- coreless direct-drive motor offers high torque performance
- lightweight static-balance S-shaped aluminum tonearm reads grooves accurately
- adjustable slider for variable pitch control (±8%)
- fully manual operation
- stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
- universal headshell compatible for use with your choice of phono cartridge
- no factory-installed cartridge included
- die-cast aluminum platter
- reinforced two-layer structure with anti-resonance rubber backing
- high-precision motor controller increases rotational stability
- on/off switch
- stereo RCA phono output with ground terminal
- speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
- wow and flutter: 0.025%
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-13/16"W x 6-13/16"H x 14-11/16"D (with dust cover down)
- weight: 25.3 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.