Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
- The SLDX3 features a secure, twist-locking XLR connector ready to accommodate a huge variety of microphone options, including handhelds like Shure's VP64 and SM63 models as well as shotguns like the VP82 and VP89 (mics available separately).
- The transmitter offers 12 and 48V phantom power options for condenser microphones.
- Engage the -12 dB pad for use on loud sources or use the +12 dB boost option on low-level sources.
- Use the mic offset gain function to fine-tune the gain and ensure multiple mics are at similar volume levels.
- Engage the 150 Hz high-pass filter to reduce distracting, unwanted low-end for clearer speech.
- The rugged, all-metal transmitter includes a leather case with a belt clip and an OLED screen that shows essential information.
- A selectable 1/10/30mW RF output allows you to increase the transmission power for long distances or to overcome interference, if necessary; the system provides a maximum transmission range up to 330'.
- Two AA batteries (included) or an SB903 rechargeable battery (available separately) will power the unit for up to 8 hours.
- The SLX-D system delivers 24-bit digital audio with a fast transient response, a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, and a 118 dB dynamic range, resulting in clear, accurate sound.
- Operating far away from potential Wi-Fi interference in the 2.4 GHz band, this version of the SLXD3 transmits in the J52: 558 to 602 + 614 to 616 MHz UHF band, with a 46 MHz tuning range and 1840 frequencies available to ensure a clean wireless signal.
- The separately available receivers all feature Digital Predictive Switching Diversity, which uses a microprocessor to switch between the two antennas before dropouts occur.
- A low latency of 3.2 ms helps ensure your sound and picture are easy to properly sync.
- The SLX-D's spectrum-efficient digital transmission technology allows you to expand the system and use up to 32 mics at the same time.
- Great for shoots with several cameras and microphones, the receiver's Multi-Mic Mode lets you scan and create a list of clean frequencies, which you can send to multiple receivers via IR.
- Each receiver will sync to the appropriate transmitter at the touch of a button; settings on the transmitters, including the input gain and high-pass filter are also recalled.
- Multi-Mic Mode makes channel allocation easier and more efficient since the receivers aren’t all auto-scanning and competing for open frequencies.
- Adding the SB903 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, along with an SBC10-903 single charger, SBC203 dual-docking charger, or SBC80-903 8-bay charger offers a cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to throwing away AA batteries (batteries and chargers available separately).
- Using the SB903 battery and SBC203 charger simplifies the task of keeping multiple transmitters charged and ready—you can even recharge the battery while still in the transmitter or receiver.
- When powered by an SB903, the components display the remaining battery life in hours and minutes.
- The USB-C port on the transmitter allows for battery recharging and direct powering.
- Use with SLXD4, SLXD4D, SLXD5 Receiver
- For XLR Handheld and Shotgun Mics
- Provides +12 or +48 VDC Phantom Power
- Twist-Lock XLR Microphone Connector
- 118 dB Dynamic Range, 24-Bit Audio
- 46 MHz Bandwidth, 1840 Frequencies
- Switchable 1/10/30 mW RF Output Levels
- Rugged Metal Construction
- 8-Hours on Two AAs or SB903 Battery
|Max Operating Range
|328' / 100 m
|1x XLR 3-Pin Male Balanced Input (Locking)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.