Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The AcousticPerformance Series Loudspeaker from QSC is a professional, two-way, full-range loudspeaker ideal for a variety of portable and installed sound reinforcement applications requiring high power, wide coverage and compact size. The speaker uses a 12” woofer with 2.5” voice-coil and a coaxially mounted high power-capacity, 1.75” voice coil compression driver to deliver full bandwidth reproduction. The uniform power-response of the speaker is a result of DMT (Directivity Matched Transition), a design philosophy which matches the HF waveguide to the natural conical coverage of the woofer at the cross-over point. The result is a remarkably consistent coverage with smooth, accurate reproduction both on and off-axis. To further enhance system performance and speed of install with optimum result, proprietary Intrinsic Correction tunings are obtainable via Q-SYS networked audio processing platforms, including CXD and PLD amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
The speaker’s enclosure is of 15mm Baltic Birch plywood construction, designed for versatile deployments. The multipurpose enclosure features both 60° and 40° angles for use as floor monitors, M10 mounting points for suspension via eye-bolts or optional yoke bracket, top handle, and a tilt direct pole cup. Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, AcousticPerformance grilles are unadorned eliminating the need to cover-up logo treatments which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grille is lined with acoustically transparent backing to maintain the enclosure’s professional appearance. The loudspeaker’s recessed input cup features two NL4 connectors for convenient input and pass through.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane
- 90° conical coverage matches the natural coverage of the 12” woofer at the crossover point for consistent power response
- Coaxial mounted 1.75” voice coil compression driver for outstanding high-frequency performance
- Multipurpose deployments - dual angle monitor, flown, yoke, or pole
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles compliment most decors and settings
- Two NL4 Speakon connectors for input and pass thru
- 15mm Baltic birch plywood construction
- 16-Gauge powder coated steel grilles
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.