Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Installation IncludedThe NEC direct view indoor LED FA Series provides crystal clear images for the ultimate visual experience and are the ideal solutions for today's demanding applications. This 220" FHD kit is built with NEC's 2.53mm LED-FA025i2 module designed for vibrant and colorful content visualization and is ideal for viewing from 8 to 15 feet away. The FA Series delivers unmatched brightness among fine-pitch DvLEDs. Control rooms, corporate signage, retail and airport signage, situational awareness, broadcast and museums are just some of the applications where the NEC FA Series is designed to be integrated. The FA Series is engineered with high quality Multi-Color LEDs that deliver industry-leading imaging and reliability with no external cables required for installation. Built-in data and power redundancy with a front serviceable design helps to minimize downtime and deliver unmatched reliability. NEC offers full planning and design, installation and post installation maintenance support, ensuring you get a custom tailored solution allowing you to focus on what's most important – your business.
- 220” diagonal screen size
- FHD (1920x1080) resolution with a refresh rate of >= 3840 Hz
- Kit includes everything needed for an LED installation including the LED modules, power bar, dual controllers, mounting structure, overframe kit as well as spare parts and a pixel card removal tool
- Built in data and power redundancy ensuring the display remains operational in the event of a single controller of power supply failure
- Front serviceable modules allowing for installation in difficult to access areas
- Pixel cards are hot-swappable and can be replaced without turning the display off
- Shallow depth (3.2” installed) and reduced weight allow for greater installation flexibility and also meet ADA requirements
- Improved LED performance with better contrast, viewing angles, brightness uniformity and color uniformity
- To learn more about NEC’s FA Series, click here
- Standard installation included.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.