Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
MicaSense Altum-PT — The Most Accurate Results at Ultra-High Resolutions
The Altum-PT is an optimized 3-in-1 solution for advanced remote sensing and agricultural research. Seamlessly integrates a 12 MP high-resolution panchromatic sensor, which provides twice the ground resolution of the previous Altum, and five discrete spectral bands. Its high-resolution makes it the perfect sensor for machine learning plant-level applications such as early-stage crop counting. It also features a global shutter for distortion-free results, open APIs, and a new storage device allowing up to 2 captures/second.
Accurate Results at Leaf-Level Resolutions
Altum-PT features a high resolution 12.4 MP panchromatic sensor, which allows for “pan-sharpening” of the multispectral imagery, increasing the spatial resolution of the multispectral data - 0.47 in. per pixel pan-sharpened ground resolution when flying at 200 ft.
The built-in 320 x 256 FLIR Boson® thermal sensor enables accurate thermal maps at a GSD of 6.7 in. from 200 ft. flight altitude.
Five Multispectral Bands
- Blue (475 nm center, 32 nm bandwidth)
- Green (560 nm center, 27 nm bandwidth)
- Red (668 nm center, 14 nm bandwidth)
- Red Edge (717 nm center, 12 nm bandwidth)
- Near-IR (842 nm center, 57 nm bandwidth)
- 5 Multispectral bands + Panchromatic + Thermal
- GSD down to 1.2 cm (0.47 in) per pixel at 60 m (200 ft) AGL
- Environmental monitoring
- Land management
- Research and education
- Service providers
Fast Capture Rate
Altum-PT leverages CFexpress, a 2 TB removable storage that enables up to two captures per second, immediate turnaround time between flights by swapping cards, and fast card-to-computer upload speeds for more efficient data management.
Increase Data Accuracy and Repeatability - Calibrated Multispectral Imagery
Each Altum-PT camera kit comes with a Reflectance Panel for on-the-ground calibration as well as a DLS2 light sensor for irradiance and sun angle measurements. These radiometric calibration tools account for different weather and light conditions, providing more accurate, reliable data that enable time series analysis and comparability of outputs over time.
Powerful AI Capabilities
Thanks to the panchromatic band, Altum-PT enables high-resolution RGB, multispectral, and thermal imagery for machine learning applications such as plant counting and advanced vegetation research applications.
Synchronized Thermal and Multispectral Capture
The simultaneous capture of multispectral, thermal, and panchromatic bands eliminates the need for data alignment in post-processing and enables high-resolution outputs such as RGB color, NDVI, NDRE, CIR.
User-Driven Design - Made in the USA
MicaSense products are designed with customer feedback. The Altum-PT features twice the spatial resolution and a faster capture rate than previous Altum models. All MicaSense series sensors are designed, manufactured and engineered in the USA.
MicaSense Altum-PT — Designed Specifically for UAV and Vegetation Mapping
Pressure Issues and Clog Detection in Irrigation Systems
Altum-PT’s thermal imagery can help identify clogs and irrigation leaks through the water cooling effects or lack thereof on the vegetation and ground. Areas with excessive irrigation will appear noticeably cooler than the rest of the field. Areas with no irrigation will show higher temperatures than the rest of the field.
Determining irrigation time, frequency, and duration is a critical factor in production agriculture since it directly impacts the health of crops. Altum-PT thermal imagery provides powerful insights into water management, helping irrigation managers determine the correct watering and identify leaks or clogs in the irrigation system by the difference in crop canopy and soil temperature.
Disease, Pest and Nutrient Deficiency Detection
With the high-resolution multispectral imagery from Altum-PT, users have a better chance to identify problems affecting the physiology of the plant canopy. Diseases, insects, and nutrient issues often cause physiological damage before symptoms are visible in RGB. Using the different multispectral indices and composites of the pan-sharpened data, these issues can be detected sooner.
Manually measuring plant characteristics is time-consuming. Altum-PT captures more data in less time, allowing researchers to more easily understand how different traits react to different growing conditions.
Fruit Yield Estimations
Popular fruit yield estimation methods like manual fruit count or time series analysis are time-consuming and expensive. Altum-PT offers a combination of high-resolution RGB, multispectral, and thermal imagery, enabling more precise yield predictions by allowing algorithm-based fruit counts and temperature analysis.
Water Stress Prediction
Canopy temperature is a valuable indicator of plant stress. Altum-PT thermal imager allows farmers to periodically evaluate plant physiological status and detect subtle changes in canopy temperature that could be an indicator of water stress
- Weight: 16.2 oz. Altum-PT+ DLS 2
- Dimensions: 4.3in x 3.1in x 2.7in
- External power: 7.0 V - 25.2 V
- Spectral bands: Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR (global shutter, narrowband)
- Thermal: FLIR LWIR thermal infrared 7.5-13.5um radiometrically calibrated
- Wavelength (nm): Blue (475 nm center, 32 nm bandwidth), green (560 nm center, 27 nm bandwidth), red (668 nm center, 14 nm bandwidth), red edge (717 nm center, 12 nm bandwidth), near-IR (842 nm center, 57 nm bandwidth)
- RGB output: 12.4 MP (global shutter, aligned with all bands)*
- Ground sample distance:
- 5.28 cm per pixel (per MS band) at 120m AGL
- 2.49 cm per pixel (panchromatic band) at 120m AGL
- Capture rate: 2 captures per second raw DNG
- Interfaces: 4 GPIO: Trigger input, top of frame out, 1 PPS out, host button. USB 2.0 port for WiFi, serial, 10/100/1000 ethernet, and CF Express Storage.
- Field of view:
- 50.2° HFOV x 38.4° VFOV (MS)
- 46.2° HFOV x 34.7 VFOV (PAN)
- 48.1º x 39.3º (thermal)
- Triggering options: Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial and Ethernet options), manual capture mode
* with appropriate post-processing
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.