Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
An ultra-flat passive speaker system comprised of eight 1" neodymium magnet transducers, the K-Array Vyper-KV52W (white version) is housed in an elegant-yet-sturdy aluminum chassis. Its 8 closely-spaced cone drivers deliver true line array characteristics: phase coherence, low distortion, and focused listening in both the near field and at a distance from the speaker. A steel bracket accessory provides an option to mount wall application for permanent installations. For easier use and integration with other speakers or amplifiers, the Vyper allows the user to select two different values of impedance (16 Ohm – 64 Ohm). At 64 Ohm as many as 16 Vypers can be powered off a single amplifier channel at 4 Ohm, which eliminates the need of 70 V amplifiers for wider distributed installed systems. The Vyper is able to reproduce the whole vocal frequency range with high intelligibility, starting from 150 Hz. Integrating one of the K-array subwoofers KU family, powered by a KA amplifiers set with specific presets optimized for the Vyper assures excellent coverage of the entire musical frequency range. All Vyper components are designed by the K-array R&D department and are custom made under the K-array quality control system.
K-Array Vyper-KV52W Features:
- Unique performance-to-size ratio
- Multiple 1" long-excursion full-range cone drivers
- Wide horizontal coverage
- Selectable 16 Ohm or 64 Ohm impedance
- Weather proof, suitable for outdoor installations- IP54
K-Array Vyper-KV52W Specifications:
- Power handling: 150 W (AES)
- Impedance: 16 Ohm / 64 Ohm (selectable)
- Frequency range
- 150 Hz – 20 KHz (- 10dB) (1)
- 200 Hz – 18 kHz (- 3dB) (1)
- SPL: 1W/1mt 86 dB (2)
- Maximum SPL: 108 dB continuous - 114 dB peak
- Horizontal: 110°
- Vertical: 10°
- Type: External Crossover required
- Frequency: 150 Hz, 24 dB/oct suggested minimum
- Full-range 8 x 1" Neodymium magnet with 0.75" voice coil
- Selection Switch:
- Impedance: 16 Ohm – 64 Ohm
- Power Audio Input:
- Connector: 2 x 2-pin Phoenix
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 1.55" x 19.68" x 0.84" (3.9 x 50.0 x 2.1cm)
- Weight: 1.32 lbs (0.6 kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners