Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Designed to be the beating heart of your K-array system, the Thunder-KS1 I 12" active subwoofer with integrated DSP features audio power outputs that allow you to drive a wide array of passive K-array loudspeakers. A 4x 1500W @ 4Ω Class-D amplifier provides enough power to produce deep tight bass at high SPL and still power midrange speakers and passive subwoofers.
Onboard DSP (Digital Signal Processing) gives you control over input gain, routing, cabinet delay, EQ, presets, and remote monitoring. Plus, you can control the KS1-I remotely via Wi-Fi using the K-array Connect app.
Combining two KS1-I (each sold separately) and using the delay results in a cardioid diffusion pattern that renders a cleaner stage sound because the energy is directed forward. No more accumulating and pooling behind the cabinet and in stage corners to muddy up the monitors and leak into microphones.
The KS1-I is a tour-ready cabinet constructed from rugged but light birch plywood with ergonomic handles carved into the sides providing for easier load-in and load-out. An M20 threaded flange on top is made for steadiness with strong internal tubular brackets for added stability. The connector panel is recessed inside the sub chasis providing protection from moderate water ingress and garnering an IP53 rating.
K-Array KS1-I Applications:
- Live touring
- Rental houses
- Club system installs
K-Array KS1-I Features:
- 12″ neodimium magnet woofer
- Built in Class D audio amplifier module 4x 1500W @ 4Ω
- 4x 1500W @ 4Ω audio power outputs for driving external
- K-array Connect mobile app for easy wireless access to the
- DSP features
- K-framework designer and remote control software for advanced loudspeakers system management
- Onboard DSP with
- Channel Grouping: group controls over multiple channels
- Input EQ: 3 bands fully parametric equalizer
- Output EQ: 8 bands fully parametric selectable filters
- Dynamic limiters
- Signal routing: freely assignable input-to-output signal path with level adjustment
- Channel delay up to 230ms
- osKar embedded: custom operating system running on quad core 1.5 GHz internal processor
- Bass reflex acoustic load with symmetric ports
- High density Finnish birch plywood cabinet for increased resistance and robustness
- Rugged Polyurea coating for improved environmental resistance
- Available in black or white or customizable paint over theentire RAL palette
K-Array KS1-I Specifications:
- Type: Active subwoofer
- Transducers: 12" neodymium magnet woofer
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 150/450 Hz (-6 dB) crossover dependant
- Crossover: DSP-controlled, Low Pass @ 150 Hz up to 450 Hz, preset dependant
- Max SPL: 134 dB peak
- Coverage: Omni
- Line Input
- 2x XLR-F analog balanced / AES3 input
- Line Output
- 2x XLR-M Link analog balanced / AES3 output
- Speaker Output
- 2x SpeakON NL4 (Ch1 1+/1- // Ch2 2+/2-)
- powerCON TRUE1 TOP, 16 A true mains
- Networking and Data
- 1x RJ45
- 4x USB-A
- Input gain, routing matrix, delay,
- full parametric IIR filters (Peaking, Shelving, Hi/
- Lo pass, Hi/Lo Butterworth), Onboard preset,
- Remote monitoring
- Remote control
- Wi-Fi dedicated APP
- K-framework3 via wired Ethernet connection
- Amplifier module: 4-channel switching mode, Class D
- Output power: 4x 1500 W @ 4 Ω
- MAINS Operating Range: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz with PFC
- Power Consumption: 600 W @ 8 Ω load, Pink noise, 1/4 rated power
- Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Handling & Finishes: IP Rating IP53
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 500 x 350 x 440 mm (19.7 x 13.8 x 17.3 in)
- Weight: 21,6 kg (47.62 lb)
- Color: Black, White, Custom RAL (on demand)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.