Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The KR202-II active portable stereo PA system consists of four KK102 I array speakers and two KMT12 I subwoofers with mounting hardware and cases.
The K-array KK102 is a passive speaker system comprised of sixteen 2” neodymium magnet transducers housed in an elegant and sturdy stainless steel chassis. The vertical dispersion pattern can be switched for wide or narrow coverage, allowing for a great variety of applications. The sixteen closely spaced cone drivers provide true line array characteristics. Phase coherence, low distortion, and a focused sound stage greet the listener no matter the distance from the speaker, with no delay lines required. Adjustable column joints allow the KK102s to be tilted between -15° and +15° to direct the sound more efficiently, avoiding unnecessary reflections and noise.
The low end is truly where the power is in the KR202-II. A pair of KMT12 I subwoofers with 2 x 1000W amplifiers supply system power and provide all the low end you'll need. I/O includes balanced XLR, AES3 XLR, RS485 XLR, USB inlet, and a speakOn output for wide compatibility. The KMT12 I was designed for integration with the KK102 I and its built-in DSP offers the ability to fine-tune the loudspeaker and control the overall system performance.
You'll also get the necessary hardware to quickly and easily configure your system for use. The bundle includes two pole adapters and four angle regulators with no special tools required. Once configured, make your audio connections and power up!
K-Array KR202-II Applications:
- Event productions
- Fitness studios
- House of worship
- Concert halls
K-Array KR202-II Includes:
- 2 x KMT12 I subwoofers
- 4 x KK102 I column array speakers
- 2 x K-FOOT2 K-POLE1 adapter
- 4 x K-JOINT2 angle regulator
K-Array KR202-II Features:
- Self contained integrated full-range system
- Visually discreet
- 4000W of power for clear distortion-free audio
- Internal Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- No external power or processing required
- IP64 weather resistance ingress rating
K-Array KR202-II Specifications:
- Thunder-KMT12 I
- Type Active subwoofer
- Transducers 12" neodymium magnet driver
- Frequency Response (1) 45 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 131 dB (peak)
- Coverage Omni
- INPUT: 2x XLR (bal) line input, 1x XLR AES3 input
- OUTPUT: 1x speakOn loudspeaker output + 2x XLR (bal) parallel line output, 1x XLR AES3 output
- SERIAL: 1x XLR RS485 serial input, 1x XLR RS485 serial output, 1x USB-B inlet
- Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (3) 326 x 343 x 433 mm (12.8 x 13.5 x 17 in)
- Weight 15,6 kg (34.4 lb)
- Material Wood
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Type 2 ch. switch-mode, class D
- Output power 2 x 1000 W @ 8 Ω
- Power consumption 300 W, 1/8 Rated Power (Pink Noise)
- IP Rating IP40 (4)
- Kobra-KK102 I
- Type Line array
- Transducers 16 x 2" neodymium magnet woofers
- Frequency Response (1) 150 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (5) 126 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 400 W
- Coverage V. 7° - 35° | H. 120°
- Connectors "SpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)"
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
- Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 59 x 1000 x 81 mm (2.3 x 39.4 x 3.2 in)
- Weight 4,8 kg (10.6 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes Gold, Polished, Brushed
- IP Rating IP64 (6)
- EN54-24 EN 54-24:2008 compliant (7)
- (1) With dedicated preset
- (2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
- (3) Included 17 mm (0.7 in) removable rubber feet
- (4) IP43 with K-AMPCOVER.
- (5) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
- (6) More complete water protection with K-IP65KITA and K-IP65KITB accessories (IP65 compliant)
- (7) See specification for EN 54-24 applications in products user’s guide
- Passive loudspeakers requires dedicated preset loaded on board of K-array amplifiers.
- New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners