Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Cambridge Qt® 600 is perfect for medium to large multi-zone spaces up to 72,000 square feet (6,689 m2). It can cover up to 6 different areas in buildings that require better speech privacy.
This system is both powerful and full of features, while still being simple to use and maintain. Users can adjust settings through the front panel, and set up error reporting and masking levels through their PC, Mac, or tablet using the intuitive Qt® Monitoring and Control Software. The Qt 600 is also an integrated solution, with sound masking, paging, and music available through its two auxiliary audio inputs.
The Qt 600 employs sound masking, which is a more precisely engineered alternative to white noise. It effectively masks human speech and operates at a more comfortable frequency range than white noise.
CONTACT US FOR DESIGN & INSTALLATION
Advantages of QtPro Sound Masking Systems
- Powered by direct-field Quiet Technology developed to reduce acoustic interference
- Delivers uniform sound masking by projecting from not through the ceiling
- Reduces the need for expensive construction or sound blocking materials
- Each emitter can be installed in less than 15 minutes and in any ceiling type
- Easy to retrofit into existing workspaces
- GreenSpec listed and the most energy-efficient sound masking system available
QT EMITTERS™ The backbone of the Qt® sound masking system. These emitters deliver 4 incoherent audio channels making the Qt system the best sound masking system on the market. The standard mounting is for acoustical tile ceilings.
- UNIVERSAL BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to the wall or ceiling.
- BEAM BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to exposed I-beams.
- DRYWALL MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into drywall ceilings.
- CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into ceilings in regions requiring conduit mounting.
- CEILING CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into acoustic ceiling tile or drywall in regions with special fire and/or conduit requirements.
- QT ROOM CONTROL The Qt Room Control can be used to adjust the sound masking level with 6 discrete level selections (including off) for an individual room or space with 2-8 emitters
(34.3 cm x 8.9 cm x 9.7 cm)
-Local Area Network
-Software (TCP/IP web browser-based)
Ability to establish different volume levels for day and night operations
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.