The Qt® 600 is ideal for medium to large multi-zone spaces of up to 72,000 square feet (6,689 m2). This system is capable of covering up to 6 diverse areas in buildings needing improved speech privacy.
This robust and feature-rich system is easy to control and maintain. Users can adjust system settings via the easy-interface front panel and can also set up error reporting and establish time dependent masking levels via their PC, Mac or tablet device using the intuitive Qt® Monitoring and Control Software. Additionally, the Qt 600 is an integrated solution offering sound masking along with paging and music via the two auxiliary audio inputs.
Qt 600 uses sound masking, an alternative to white noise that is more precisely engineered to mask human speech and is at a more comfortable frequency range than white noise.
CONTACT US FOR DESIGN & INSTALLATION
Advantages of QtPro Sound Masking Systems
- Powered by direct-field Quiet Technology developed to reduce acoustic interference
- Delivers uniform sound masking by projecting from not through the ceiling
- Reduces the need for expensive construction or sound blocking materials
- Each emitter can be installed in less than 15 minutes and in any ceiling type
- Easy to retrofit into existing workspaces
- GreenSpec listed and the most energy-efficient sound masking system available
QT EMITTERS™ The backbone of the Qt® sound masking system. These emitters deliver 4 incoherent audio channels making the Qt system the best sound masking system on the market. The standard mounting is for acoustical tile ceilings.
- UNIVERSAL BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to the wall or ceiling.
- BEAM BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to exposed I-beams.
- DRYWALL MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into drywall ceilings.
- CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into ceilings in regions requiring conduit mounting.
- CEILING CONDUIT MOUNTThis enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into acoustic ceiling tile or drywall in regions with special fire and/or conduit requirements.
- QT ROOM CONTROL The Qt Room Control can be used to adjust the sound masking level with 6 discrete level selections (including off) for an individual room or space with 2-8 emitters
(34.3 cm x 8.9 cm x 9.7 cm)
-Local Area Network
-Software (TCP/IP web browser-based)
Ability to establish different volume levels for day and night operations