Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Designed for table and ceiling mounting, the ES947C XLR is a cardioid low-profile phantom powered boundary mic that provides maximum performance with minimum visibility.
The ES947C is a great choice for conferencing, recording, monitoring, and other demanding sound pickup applications where high intelligibility is a must. The cardioid (120°) pattern makes it sensitive to sound from the front while rejecting sound from the rear. UniGuard shielding technology provides excellent rejection of annoying radiofrequency interference (RFI) that is so prevalent in today's wireless world. Plus, the ES945C carries an IPX4 ingress rating for water resistance and is housed in a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer perforated grille.
The microphone is available in black (ES947C/XLR) or white (ES947WC/XLR) and comes with a pair of rubber isolators for optional mechanical isolation from the mounting surface. And Thanks to a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, there's no need for an external power module.
Audio-Technica ES947C/XLR Includes:
- Rubber isolator (x 2)
Audio-Technica ES947C/XLR Features:
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as conferencing, recording, monitoring and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in tabletops, ceilings and panels
- IPX4 water resistance protects the microphone from splashes of water
- Self-contained power module with XLRM-type output connector
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer perforated grille
- Rubber Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Available in two colors: black (ES947C/XLR) and white (ES947WC/XLR)
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Audio-Technica ES947C/XLR Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-8,500 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa, 1 kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms