Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The black Audio-Technica ES9450/XLR is an omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone designed to provide intelligible reproduction of speech and minimum visibility for surface-mount configurations in conferencing, interviews, theater, and more. By utilizing UniGuard technology, the microphone delivers enhanced rejection of RFI from sources such as lighting and wireless devices.
The condenser mic element yields a frequency response of 60 Hz to 15 kHz, while the omnidirectional polar pattern provides uniform 360° audio capture all around the mic. The mic features a built-in power module with an XLR output, allowing you to connect it a wide range or audio equipment including mixers and PA speakers. The ES9450/XLR requires 11 to 52V phantom power for operation. Rubber isolators are included to reduce the transfer of vibration from surfaces.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as conferencing, recording, monitoring, and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Low-profile element provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360° acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in tabletops, ceilings, and panels
- IPX4 water resistance protects the microphone from splashes of water
- Self-contained power module with XLR male output connector
- Rugged all-metal build with a two-layer perforated grille
- Rubber isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11 to 52 VDC phantom power
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
|Form Factor||Boundary/Surface Mount|
|Intended Sound Sources||Speech/Voice Over|
|Frequency Range||60 Hz to 15 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||130 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1% THD)|
|Dynamic Range||109 dB (1 kHz, at Max SPL)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||73 dB A-Weighted (1 kHz, at 1 Pa/94 dB SPL)|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male (on Mic)|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 52 V (Phantom Power)|
|Operating Current Consumption||2 mA (Phantom Power)|
|Mounting||Surface-Mount (with Included Hardware)|
|Mounting Thread Size||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||ø: 1.1 x L: 2.7" / ø: 28 x L: 69 mm|
|Weight||2.2 oz / 62 g|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners