Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The black ES933 from Audio-Technica is a low-profile hanging microphone engineered to deliver high-quality sound reinforcement for a wide variety of applications in theater and TV studios, houses of worship, professional performance stages, and similar environments. This configuration of the mic includes a plate-mount power module for ceiling or wall installation.
This version of the mic features a cardioid polar pattern with a 120° angle of acceptance, providing a well balanced audio pickup pattern that remains forgiving for performers while still capturing less background sound. The ES933's versatile modular design offers several mic capsule options (available separately) with varying polar patterns, allowing you to tailor the mic to your application. The mic includes a permanently attached 50' cable terminating in a TA3F connector that plugs into the power module.Features at a Glance
- Designed for quality-sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Small size and excellent response are ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups, and theater stages
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Included steel hanger positions microphone over performers
- Requires 11 to 52 VDC phantom power
- AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module included
- Power module features switches for low-cut filter and +10 dB gain boost
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.