Designed for demanding sound pickup applications, the ES933C/MIC cardioid condenser hanging microphone from Audio-Technica features a low profile and excellent response that make it ideally suited for suspension over choirs, theater stages and instrumental groups. This mic model features interchangeable mic elements, and includes an ESE-C mic element that provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle, and also includes a 2-stage foam windscreen and vinyl-coated steel hanger. It comes in black, although a white version is available separately (ES933WC/MIC). Plus, additional interchangeable elements – omnidirectional (360°), hypercardioid (100°) and MicroLine® (90°) – are available separately.
It's equipped with a 15.2 m (50') permanently attached miniature cable that's terminated with a TA3F-type connector for attachment to compatible A-T power modules (sold separately). UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology protects the microphone from radio frequency interference (RFI).
Quality sound reinforcement for:
Professional recording • Television • Other demanding sound pickup applications
- ES933C/MIC unit
- AT8109 two-stage foam windscreen
- AT8452 steel hanger
- Included mic element provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360° (additional elements sold separately)
- Steel hanger positions microphone over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Terminated with a TA3F-type connector for use with compatible A-T power modules (sold separately)
- Comes in black, with white version available separately (ES933WC/MIC)