The ES931PMWC is a wall/ceiling-mountable cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone—with its low-profile and rugged-yet-highly-flexible design—is an exceptional fit for use in boardrooms, schools, houses of worship and other installed applications as well. The microphone features UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology for remarkable radio frequency interference (RFI) rejection, and is designed to seamlessly attach to the provided AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module using a special TA3F-type connector which is likewise engineered for optimized RFI immunity.
This gooseneck condenser mic comes equipped with an ESE-C mic element, delivering a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle, and is supplied with a 2-stage foam windscreen. Additional interchangeable microphone elements – omnidirectional (360°), hypercardioid (100°) and MicroLine® (90°) – are also available separately. Plus, it comes in a low-reflectance white finish (also available in black, ES931PMH - sold separately).
Switches located within the power module enable a +10 dB gain setting for extra sensitive pickup, along with a choice of flat response or low-frequency rolloff response (via the integral 80 Hz high-pass UniSteep® filter), to help control undesired ambient noise. The power module is made to mount in a standard metal U.S. single-gang electrical box.
Boardrooms • School and government settings • Teleconferencing • Houses of worship • Other installed applications
- ES931PMWC microphone with ESE-C cardioid element
- AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module
- AT8109(WH) two-stage foam windscreen
- Wall/ceiling plate power module permits permanent installation using standard, single-gang electrical box
- Comes in white (also available separately in black - ES931PMC)
- Included ESE-C element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of RFI
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to minimize pickup of undesired ambient noise
- Rugged, easy-to-adjust, small-diameter gooseneck can be positioned quickly into desired shape
- Available interchangeable mic elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360° (additional elements sold separately)