Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The ES925ML18/DS5 is a modular microphone system. It's designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications and includes a MicroLine® condenser microphone element, 12.08" gooseneck and a desk stand power module.
The included microphone element features a low-profile, along with a uniform MicroLine Line + Gradient polar pattern with a 90° acceptance angle, and comes supplied with a foam windscreen for protection against plosives. The element attaches to the small-diameter gooseneck, which provides highly flexible positioning options while maintaining a well-contoured appearance. The desk stand power module comes with heavy die-cast construction along with no-slip bottom pads to minimize surface vibration-coupling to the microphone. Additionally, the desk stand is equipped with a touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch with local and remote switching options. Locally, it can be set to any one of 3 operating modes: "touch-on/touch-off," "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute." The unit’s external contact closure allows for enhanced control in conference and boardroom installations, enabling you to trigger an external device, such as a camera or the lighting, from right the switch. The desk stand also comes equipped with a UniSteep® filter that offers steep low-frequency (LF) attenuation for improved sound pickup with no effect on vocal reproduction quality. The desk stand and the microphone element housing units each include an integral, highly visible, 2-state RGB LED status indicator. UniGuard® innovations offer unmatched immunity from radio frequency interference (RFI).
The Versatile A-T ES Series
Each component is interchangeable with other ES modular microphone components, allowing you to mix and match power module types (XLR, FM3, FM5, DS5), gooseneck lengths (4.85", 9.08", 12.08", 15.08", 18.08", 21.08"), and microphone polar patterns (MicroLine®, hypercardioid, cardioid, omnidirectional).
- ES925ML Mic with ESE-MLa Microline® Line + Gradient microphone capsule
- 12.08" Gooseneck
- AT8138a Windscreen
- ES8766RC Desk Stand Power Module DS5 (5-pin)
- (2) Set screw, M2 x 4mm
- Hex wrench, 0.89 mm
- 7.6 m (24.9') Microphone cable (TA5F, unterminated)
- Modular microphone system includes a microphone element, gooseneck and power module – each interchangeable with components from other ES ModularMicrophones
- Desk stand and element housing both feature a highly visible, two-stateRGB LED status indicator
- Logic I/O capability permits control of remote devices from the deskstand’s touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch
- Capacitive touch switch can be set to any one of three operating modes:“touch-on/touch-off,” “touch-to-talk” and “touch-to-mute”
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, natural sound (additional elements sold separately)
- Low-profile element provides uniform MicroLine® polar pattern with 90°acceptance angle
- Heavy die-cast construction and no-slip bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Local/remote switching operation enables independent microphone audio andcontrol output
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to360° (additional elements sold separately)
- Small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of RFI
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners