Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The ES925H24/XLR is a modular microphone system from Audio-Technica that's designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications. It includes a cardioid condenser microphone element, a 21.08" gooseneck and an XLR power module.
The included ESE-Ha microphone element features a low-profile, and provides a uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with a 100° acceptance angle. The element's housing features a highly visible, single-state RGB LED status indicator that functions seamlessly with ATUC series products as well as the AT8699R desk stand (all sold separately). The element is engineered for use with the small-diameter gooseneck which offers highly-flexible positioning options while maintaining a well-contoured appearance, plus an included foam windscreen provides protection against plosives. The included XLR power module is designed to plug into any standard female XLR-type connector, or can mount to 5/8"-27 stands using the included quick-mount stand adapter. UniGuard® innovations offer unmatched immunity from radio frequency interference (RFI).
The Versatile A-T ES Series
Each component is interchangeable with other ES modular microphone components, allowing you to mix and match power module types (XLR, FM3, FM5, DS5), gooseneck lengths (4.85", 9.08", 12.08", 15.08", 18.08", 21.08"), and microphone polar patterns (MicroLine®, hypercardioid, cardioid, omnidirectional).
- ES925H/XLR mic unit with gooseneck and ESE-Ha hypercardioid element
- AT8109a Foam windscreen
- ES8544 XLR Power Module (3-pin)
- AT8473 Quick-mount stand adapter
- AT8474 Universal isolation mount
- 2x Set screw M2 x 2mm
- Hex wrench 0.89 mm
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter
- Modular microphone system includes a microphone element, gooseneck andpower module – each interchangeable with components from other ES ModularMicrophones
- Element housing features a highly visible, single-state RGB LED statusindicator that functions seamlessly with ATUC series products and AT8699R deskstand
- Power module plugs into any standard female XLR-type connector or mountsto 5/8"-27 stands using included quick-mount stand adapter
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to360° (additional mic elements sold separately)
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial soundapplications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, naturalsound (additional mic elements sold separately)
- Included low-profile element provides uniform hypercardioid polar patternwith 100° acceptance angle
- Included low-profile universal isolation mount attenuates noise, shock andvibration
- Small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of RFI