Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Audio-Technica ES925 Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone with 21.1" Gooseneck, Desk Stand Power Module, and TA5F is a conferencing microphone well suited for meetings, panels, and educational applications. The mic features an adjustable 21.1" gooseneck that allows the speaker to position the mic for optimal results while still maintaining a relatively low visual profile. An LED mute button and ring make it easy to operate the mic and see its status at a glance.
The ES925 features a modular design allowing you to mix and match mic capsules (of different polar patterns), gooseneck lengths, and power modules to get the exact configuration that works for your needs. This version of the microphone features a narrow hypercardioid polar pattern, which uses a pressure-gradient capsule to create a very narrow pickup pattern with a 100° acceptance angle, engineered to focus audio capture tightly on the subject for less background sound. This version also includes a sturdy desktop stand with a 5-pin input for the microphone. The stand features heavy-duty die-cast construction, nonslip rubber pads, and a touch-sensitive mute switch with three operating modes. Also supplied is a 24.9' TA5F to unterminated connection cable.Features at a Glance
- Modular microphone system includes a microphone element, gooseneck, and power module—each is interchangeable with components from other ES Modular microphones
- Hypercardioid pickup pattern provides a tight polar pattern, focusing audio capture on the person speaking and reducing background noise
- Desktop stand and element housing both feature a highly visible two-state RGB LED status indicator
- Logic I/O capability permits control of remote devices from the desk stand's touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch
- Capacitive-touch switch can be set to any one of three operating modes: Touch-On / Touch-Off, Touch-to-Talk, or Touch-to-Mute
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, natural sound
- Heavy die-cast construction and nonslip bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Local/remote switching operation enables independent microphone audio and control output
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360°
- Small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep filter provides steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce breaths and plosive noises
- Available in six different lengths
- Includes 24.9-foot TA5F to unterminated connection cable
- Requires 22 to 52V phantom power
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.