Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The new Engineered Sound®. Contractor-exclusive innovations for every acoustical challenge. And safe haven from RFI.
The ES905CL is designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications. Its rigid-pipe design with ball-in-socket base permits flexible positioning, while its durable metal base mounts to a table, desk or podium with included hardware. The attached wire mesh windscreen with internal pop protection effectively reduces noise from P-pops, wind, and ventilation air currents. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard® innovations. The ES905CL also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone’s low-profile element provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with a 120º acceptance angle. Power module included.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Rigid-pipe design with ball-in-socket base permits flexible positioning
- Sturdy metal base mounts to table, desk or podium with included hardware
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances