Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The white Audio-Technica ATND933a is a low-profile hanging microphone engineered to deliver high-quality sound reinforcement for a wide variety of applications in theater and TV studios, houses of worship, professional performance stages, and similar environments. A Dante-enabled plate-mount power module is included, designed for ceiling or wall installation and easy connection to your network via Cat5e (or better) cable.
This version of the microphone features a narrow MicroLine polar pattern, which uses both an interference tube and a pressure-gradient capsule to create a very narrow pickup pattern with a 90° acceptance angle, focusing audio capture tightly on the subject. The mic includes a permanently attached 50' cable terminating in a TA3F connector that plugs into the power module. The low-profile power-module mount features a red/green LED status ring and is powered via network PoE. To match your decor, the removable circular face plate can be painted with commercially available spray paint.
- Wall/ceiling plate power module with Dante network output permits permanent installation in standard, 2-gang electrical box and direct connection to the network via Ethernet cable
- Designed for quality-sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Small size and excellent response are ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups, and theater stages
- MicroLine pickup pattern with interference tube provides Audio-Technica's tightest polar pattern, focusing audio capture on the person speaking and reducing background noise and feedback issues when sound reinforcement gear is used
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Included steel hanger positions microphone over performers
- Logic input accepts external switch for connection to the Dante network
- Red/green LED status ring
- Power module features switches for low-cut filter and three position gain level selector (+30 dB, +40 dB, +50 dB)
- Powered by network PoE
|Primary Applications||Live Sound, Broadcast|
|Intended Sound Sources||Vocals, Speech/Voice Over, Overhead, Instrument|
|Capsule||1 x Electret Condenser|
|High-Pass Filter||80 Hz, 18 dB/Octave|
|Tone Adjustment||Low Cut|
|Gain Adjustment||+30 to +50 dB|
|Indicators||1 x Green/Red Ring LED (Status)|
|On-Board Controls||Gain/Sensitivity, High-Pass Filter|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||73 dB (1 kHz)|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x TA3F 3-Pin Female (on Attached Cable)|
|Output Connectors (Digital)||1 x RJ45 Female (on Power Supply)|
|Cable Length||50' / 15.2 m|
|Cable Diameter||0.1" / 3.2 mm|
|Number of Conductors||2 (2 Shielded)|
|Mounting||Hanging (with Included Hardware)|
|Mounting Thread Size||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||ø: 0.3 x L: 5.8" / ø: 8.4 x L: 146.5 mm (Microphone)
ø: 5.8 x H: 1.9 x W: 2.8 x L: 1.4" / ø: 148 x H: 47 x W: 71 x L: 36 mm (Power Supply)
|Weight||0.3 oz / 9.5 g (Microphone)
11.6 oz / 330 g (Power Supply)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.