Adobe Acrobat 2020 Standard - Box Pack - 1 User - Box Packing - PDF Conversion/Editor - DVD-ROM - Universal English - PC - Windows Supported STANDARD RETAIL BOX 2020 WIN
What's new in Acrobat 2020
New Home view
Acrobat Pro and Standard
The new Home view helps you stay organized and productive - it's a single place for you to organize, manage, and search for all your PDFs.
- Recent Files list: Displays your recent files opened for viewing from your computer, Document Cloud storage, or third-party storage like OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and SharePoint.
- Recommended tools: Helps you discover top Acrobat tools like Edit PDF, Create PDF, Combine PDFs, and more.
- Search box: Lets you search all your Document Cloud files and the files sent or received for viewing, reviewing, or signing.
- Context pane: Helps you take actions on files across all Home view with context-sensitive menus, and check the status of participants and history of activities for shared documents.
Convert or scan to PDF: You can create Adobe PDF documents from any application that prints, including Microsoft Office software, web browsers like Internet Explorer and Firefox, and Lotus Notes. PDFs can also be created from scanned paper documents and forms.
Combine files from multiple applications: You can combine a range of file types into a single PDF document or place them into a single portfolio. Documents and portfolios can include multimedia content, including FLV or H.264 video and web pages.
Protect PDF files and documents: You can apply document controls and security with password protection; permissions for printing, copying, and changing; and digital signatures. You can also permanently remove concealed information and use redaction tools to permanently delete sensitive content.
Collect data with fillable PDF forms: You can create fillable forms from scanned paper, PDF documents, Microsoft Word documents, or Excel spreadsheets. Filled-out forms can be collected into a searchable, sortable, PDF package, and their data can be exported into a spreadsheet.
Perform collaborative document reviews: Multiple participants can conduct collaborative document reviews that allow reviewers to see one another's comments. Users of the free Adobe Reader as well as Acrobat can add comments to documents.
Export PDF files: Save entire PDF files or just selected portions of them as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel documents, retaining layout, fonts, formatting, and tables.
Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020 Features
- Edir PDF files Change text and images. Add comments and highlights. Rotate, crop, and insert pages to PDF files
- Convert Turn your document into a PDF or move between file types
- Easily Share PDFs Now you can send a link to your PDF with a single click in Acrobat Reader, instead of sending email attachments
- Guided Actions Standardize your tasks with guided action
- Compare files Acrobat with compare different versions of a document to see what's changed